Instructions for Using Swannies Blue Light Blocking Glasses
Swannies blue light blocking glasses are highly effective at filtering out sleep-disrupting light and the correct use will ensure you get the best results.
How to use:
- Start wearing Swannies blue light blocking glasses at least two hours prior to your desired bedtime. Some may choose to wear them immediately after sundown, however two hours is our recommended minimum duration for a beneficial sleep effect.
- Swannies are most effective when worn continuously without taking them off until you are ready to sleep, have put your devices away and the last light has been switched off. Even a brief interruption of your wearing period with exposure to bright light may reduce your Swannies’ effectiveness.
- If you must take your Swannies off, keep this time to a minimum and avoid any bright lights.
- If you wake up after falling asleep, put your Swannies on before turning on the lights or looking at any electronic devices.
- Swannies should not be worn while driving or operating machinery.