Your Role And Goal: Work with Swanwick Sleep’s operations and marketing teams to create efficient and scalable systems and process.
- Flexible hours open to negotiation
- Brisbane, Australia based highly desirable
- Supervise and manage Swanwick Sleep’s Brisbane staff to ensure fast and efficient work practices
- Communicate with Swanwick Sleep’s entire marketing and operations teams to create and document SOP’s.
- Conduct regular performance reviews of key staff
- Strong digital skills essential
- Meticulous organisation and attention to detail essential
- Experience in a fast moving and busy startup office setting highly desirable
- Report to COO Tristan Swanwick
Only Apply If: Please only apply if you have experience in Project/Team Management.
Please Do Not Apply If: You have no prior Project/Team Management environment.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO NOW
- Email [email protected]
- Ensure the subject line is “Operations/Project Manager Position”
- Include a summary of who you are
- Include a work history
- Demonstrate your knowledge of Swanwick Sleep and its products
- Explain how you could make Swanwick Sleep’s Brisbane office and team more effective and efficient
- Include anything else you think will get our attention